window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2010/01/mike-and-boys-in-charleston-dc.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Three of mY FaVorite GuYS!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Three of mY FaVorite GuYS!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three of mY FaVorite GuYS!


Mike, Alex and Jack in front of a french cafe in Charleston, SOuth CaRolina.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Anita Diaz said...

Look at your handsome guys!! I just love what you're doing because, just like you, it's different and fun!!

January 5, 2010 at 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Begoluna said...

I've been in Charleston before! :-) Lots of old huge big beautiful houses, I called them "Greek" because of the two colums on both sides and the triangle on top. Is that the right name, or even close?

I hope your "three favourites" help you decorate and clean the house! Nice family! :-)

I have two favourite guys and two favourite girls (counting the cat, meow)! :-D And a favourite--this one--web page, thanks!

January 6, 2010 at 10:35 PM  
Blogger Tomboy said...

Like I said earlier, my boys want to meet your boys:-) They are so handsome; you must be so proud! I truely admire you and all you do and I hope your "boys" know just how lucky they are to have you in their lives! I would like to say that I have been to So Carolina but, the closest I have been is Windy Gap in Ashville, NC back in 1992...But, man, was it gorgeous! My mom's best friend lives in the Carolina's, not sure which one but, I think it is South...I'll have to ask:-) Maybe when things improve, I'll have a chance to visit South Carolina as it sounds wonderful!

January 7, 2010 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home