window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/03/does-your-house-smell-good.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Does your house smell good?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Does your house smell good?

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Does your house smell good?

https://debbiedoos.scentsy.us/LiveCMSImages/CorpContent/image/Home%20Promotions/0311_Slider_Catalog_US-EN.jpg
Every once in a while you can expect a scentsy plug or brag from me.....after all it is my job, and I truly do love it.
https://debbiedoos.scentsy.us/LiveCMSImages/Products/SB-GVG.jpg
This is so scrumptious smelling.
I have to tell you the Spring/ Summer scents are wonderful...
this is what I am using now, and it truly is a delight to walk in our home.
The other day the UPS guy told me when I opened the door, my house smelled good.
https://debbiedoos.scentsy.us/LiveCMSImages/Products/DSW-NATR.jpg
how cute is this? My Mom has this one and she loves it.
Oh, best news of the week...
I did sign on my first new representative.
Funny thing is I never even met this gal.
She has been a friend of mine since my Rate my space days.
She does not blog,
we were friends on facebook.
A little FYI...
it only cost 99.00 to start your own Scentsy business.
I know in today's economy every cent truly counts.
I made back my initial investment, in one party.
it was just that easy.
So if you are in virgin scentsy territory,
think about it
you have nothing to lose..
perhaps some extra income to gain.
But first you need to try a scentsy for yourself, after all you do want you house to smell good.
Or if you need some new scents head on over to my site now, and order a few fresh Spring Summer one's.
Have a wonderful Saturday evening, and I will see you 
tomorrow night for the newbie party.
XO

These make wonderful Birthday gifts...
and let's not forget Mother's day coming up in May.
Don't say I don't know what to get her...
https://debbiedoos.scentsy.us/Home

Labels:

19 Comments:

Blogger Kellee the Caffeinated said...

How cool! I just did a Scentsy give away last week for a friend who is a consultant!!! It's such a great product! Love it!!!!

March 26, 2011 at 7:30 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

I love grapefruit! I do enjoy my house smelling good.

March 26, 2011 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My sister joined after I did a basket party, and we're all beyond hooked. I LOVE the Sugar Cookie & Cinnamon Vanilla scents, then my Mom bought my daughter a Scentsy Buddy with Black Raspberry Vanilla scent pak, inside, and my girls' room smells AMAZING now! I didn't realize their whole room would smell delish!!
I'm so in love with Scentsy. I use mine pretty much daily and I've only ever used one bar!! I'm saving so much money and my sister is loving selling it.
Sorry...I get a little excited talking about the stuff! LOL.

March 26, 2011 at 7:35 PM  
Blogger ~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love light scents that make the house smell nice! I know I would love these! ♥

March 26, 2011 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

I am going to have to check out that cute bird container and the new scents. I need my money to come in next week so I can shop.

March 26, 2011 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

Love my scentsy (s) two plug ins and a large warmer. I have cappucino in the kitchen, --- mist something in the master bath, makes a nice night light. Is it safe to keep on all night? I guess so I have it been doing that for a while now and turn it off when I put my makeup on in the morning.

March 26, 2011 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Donnie said...

A couple had a booth set up at the Craft Fair in the park last week and the product does smell lovely. I know you'll do good at it.

March 26, 2011 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger L said...

Ooh, Scentsy! I just bought the new Celtic Love Knot warmer, which is so pretty. Love the distress markings on it. I also have the Charity cross warmer, and zebra night light and another plug in light.
I just got some of the new scents, too. Surfer Chick might be a new favorite one for me! I thought about the Groovy Grapefruit, too. Good to hear it smells so nice. Today I've been using Black Raspberry Vanilla.
Love Scentsy! Can you tell? ha-ha

have a nice evening~ L

March 26, 2011 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

I just saw Celtic Knot? I better check that out - wish I had the money - I do need more scent cubes.

March 26, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Carol-Anne said...

Is it available in Canada?

March 26, 2011 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Ok I'm in, just the other day when arriving home after being gone for almost 2 weeks I noticed that very familiar *home smell* I don't know if it's our furnance or what but I don't like it...I thought at that time I'm checking out Deb's scensey stuff, then I forgot the next day so glad you reminded me..

March 26, 2011 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Carmen @ Life with Sprinkles on Top said...

I love that warmer! I'm glad to hear that Scentsy is going so well for you. If I had some extra money to order something, I would. I love yummy smells.

March 26, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger Divine Theatre said...

Unfortunately we have big issues with chemical fragrances. I do, however, buy my lavender essential oil by the GALLON!
Six cats...I am not taking any chances, LOL!

March 26, 2011 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger lvroftiques said...

Debbie you know what I'm gonna say! *winks* Which scent is your best seller (and favorite)? Maybe I can just take a chance on that one. Vanna

March 27, 2011 at 1:06 AM  
Blogger The Decorative Dreamer said...

Congrats to you! That's wonderful about the new recruit! I wish we had smell-o-vision here on the computer! I would love to smell the new grapefruit scent.

March 27, 2011 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger laxsupermom said...

My house tends to smell like either cookies or paint. Cookies - I like, paint - not so much. Love that bird one you mom has. So pretty!

March 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger linda said...

well you know you dont have to sell me i was sold the first time i smelled the stuff the bird one is awsome for me as my liveing room is in bird thyme .I just got the yellow dotty on for the kitchen and it is lighter yellow in person,which i love they are the best thing ever .I have mine on all the time they are a great night light.Oh and i have a plug in in the bathroom .

March 27, 2011 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh that little bird one is the cutest one yet! I always worry that my apt. smells and maybe I'm just immune to it but hopefully that's not the case:)

March 27, 2011 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

I love my Scentsy & have given several as gifts!

March 28, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home