window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/05/its-another-partay-newbie-one-starting.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

It's another partay! Newbie one starting now too!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: It's another partay! Newbie one starting now too!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Monday, May 9, 2011

It's another partay! Newbie one starting now too!

Hope you all had a very lovely Mothers day!
 We were invited to  friends house on the Lake and had a lovely day. I can't wait to share my Mother's day present with you all!
In the meantime.......

I have a very inspiring story to share with you.
I am not much into sales. In fact I have never sold anything in my whole life.
I started selling scentsy back in February,
WHY? Well, first off, I love the product, I love smells, and it seemed like a no brainer, which is a good thing for a chick like me! I also love the fact that it is wickless, which means SAFE, no flame, no fire.
Did I mention Men love them too?
(they really do)
Great for boys rooms, game rooms, a work out rooms too!
Mask the man cave. Shop the perfect gifts for Dad
  My investment was 99.00 for the sample kit, (scents, burner, books, etc.everything you need to get started)
I earned that money back my first party.

I have since, recruited one gal under me.  I was so happy!! I met Lora on Rate my space a few years back, and we have since been virtual friends.
Lora Curry Cutlip
 Lora, is from Ohio, and the product is new there as well.  Lora is doing fantastic, and has had $1,600 in sales her first MONTH! At 25% commission, you can do the math.  She brought some books and samples to her work place, and from there she got a party booked.
Keep in mind, you really do not even need to have an actual house party to sell this product.
Quench your thirst. Buy Pomatini Fragrance
A basket full of scents and a sample burner can do the trick as well.

IN  time I will earn commissions off of Lora, and anyone Lora recruits.
You see it is a trickle down effect.


Well, here is where the story get's good, and I am in awwww.
The gal who signed me on, started with Scentsy three years ago.
Today, she has 1,200 people under her.  She admitted she did very little to get that.  It was a trickle down effect.  She also shared with me, that she can quit her day job if she so chose to, which she is not planning to do, just case in point here.

SOOO many of you, never heard of scentsy or even tried one.
I have an online party going on now, and I am adding a mystery bonus, for the first person who order something through this party.




You know you really don't have to count on having home parties all the time.

If you are active on facebook, have a blog, are in a book club, work outside the home, have a booth at an antique mall, are a hairdresser, have a few friends,  are in playgroups, etc. etc....the product sells itself.


It really is just that easy.

I never met Lora,...
 her and I corresponded via text and facebook to get her up and running.
  The site is so user friendly, she did not even need to call me when placing her first orders. Which by the way I encouraged her to call when placing the order if she needed help. She didn't need it!


 I never thought in a trillion years I would be in sales.

I am a stay at home Mom just trying to generate a little income each month for myself. I love to thrift, and do a little shopping to share crafts and projects I do around our home.  The little extra income, helps me do just that, without guilt.


Right now my blog generates a little cash only from google ads. (Which is easy to set up, just go to your dashboard and set it up) and the ads appear on your blog. You get paid for each click, and you will be surprise how many people click.


I feel so confident that you will love the Scentsy product, that if you do not, you can hate me, stalk me and send me hate mail.
I would love if you tried one today.  My online party is going on
HERE

I chose to promote this today at the newbie party, because I feel this party generates the right crowd. You are ambitious, talented, seeking friendships and followers, and why not want to earn some extra cash? You have all the right criteria to do just that.

Did I mention this Scentsy is now available in Canada, and Germany.
If you would like to talk some more just email me.
micmanno@aol.com

We can also talk on the phone and I will give you my number via email as well.

If you do have a scentsy,
Please rave about it here!!~
and hop on over and get some more scents from mwah!

Now let's get this newbie party started!
GUIDELINES:
Blogging 6 months or less, and/or less than 100 followers.
If you are not a new friend of mine, I sure would love to have you.
Please add my link or newbie button to your post, so we can get word out on this jump start to blogging party.
Many of you have thanked me countless times for starting this party.  I thank you for those gracious emails.
Makes me so happy!
You also have a few more days to get in on my giveaway of
 CHALK PAINT
HERE

MY SCENTSY SITE and on line PARTY

HERE


Joining:
Homemaker on a dime

Labels: ,

29 Comments:

Blogger Yvonne@StyleBurb said...

Hi Debbie, I've heard about Scentsy a few times now.... I love that there's no fire danger! Thanks for hosting the newbie party!

May 8, 2011 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for hosting again! since yours is such a 'pet friendly' blog, i linked two pet-related things! :) say hi to lucy as well!

May 8, 2011 at 9:05 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Hi Debbie I'm back for the party again! Thanks for hosting. Congrats on your success with scentsy, it sounds like a great product.

May 8, 2011 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Hey Debbie I'm so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day, thanks for hosting! I love burning tarts I'll have to ck out this Scentsy! Martina

May 8, 2011 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Hi Debbie! Thanks so much for hosting this party. Its great to see blogs that are up and coming! PS. I love your new haircut:)

May 8, 2011 at 9:49 PM  
Blogger Terri @ Creative Eyedias said...

Love you Debbie-Doo! Have a great week1

May 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Daniella said...

That is an inspiring story! Good for you!
I have your paint giveaway on my sidebar finally!
I'd love to email with you about that ad thing, if you don't mind.
Happy Mothers Day!!
xxDaniella

May 8, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Michell @ Girl In Air said...

Oh Geez! I'm sorry....I just read it's a newbie party....and I can't delete my links...

Can you please remove them for me so I'm not setting a bad example of NOT following rules...Off to visit some newbies.....

May 8, 2011 at 10:22 PM  
Blogger Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Some great projects this week (again) Debbie! Glad I finally have some time to visit them!

May 8, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Luvdsun said...

Hey Debbie...Great post! Girls, Debbie is right. It's sooo easy to join her team. Scenty is fabulous. I love it!! It really does sell it self. Give it a try, you too will love it:-)

May 8, 2011 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Well, I had never heard of Scentsy before I saw it on your blog. Since then, I have seen the products at a garden show. I may order something for my mom. She is elderly and likes to burn candles and I'd much rather she use something like this.

May 8, 2011 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

I love Scentsy, I will be calling you my scentsy seller when I need more! I am going to see if I can figure out the adsense thing

Carol

May 8, 2011 at 10:51 PM  
Blogger Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Thanks Debbie, I too love Scentsy and have them in our bathrooms and kitchen, love 'em!
Terry
PS love the Newbie party, its a nice way to get to know other bloggers...

May 8, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Finally had a minute to spare tonight to treat meself to a mothers day gift of scensey! Thank you for hosting these parties! You are so special to take the time to help others always...Happy Mothers day!

May 8, 2011 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Happy Mother's Day Debbie! Sounds like your week-end was a busy ... but fun one. I had never heard of Scentsy before I saw it on your blog. Now that I have some spare time ... I'll have to check it out.
~Vicki~

May 9, 2011 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Helen's Decor said...

Happy Mother's Day, Debbie...a wee bit late! Thanks for hosting the parties. Such fun. Hope all newbies come on over to my blog, too.

May 9, 2011 at 12:18 AM  
Blogger Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Hi are we twins??? I think so, except I am half Japanese and covered in tattoos... LOL but I too wanted a little extra income for crafty fun and just recently signed up with Scentsy under a good friend of mine... I love the product. It's amazing. I use it confidently with toddlers around knowing that I am not going to burn the house down. Plus it smells AMAZING!!!!! I am so happy for you and your friend!!!!! Yay for Scentsy and it's amazing product and opportunities!!!!!

May 9, 2011 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

I LOVE Scentsy. I have a client that sells and she got me hooked!!! It is so safe and the smells are heavenly!!! I haven't found a one that I don't love yet:) In fact, I am waiting for them to get the green light for an OSU one so that I can get it too...I am thinking multiple Scentsy warmers is a must!!! Currently I am smelling Simply In Love, and boy am I in love with it!!!! Thanks for having the party Deb!

May 9, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger The Decorative Dreamer said...

When I burn through all my "other" tarts I am definately trying yours! I know I've mentioned this before but I am pretty sure your upline lady is my hair dressers's sister. I think I got her name wrong before but my hairdressers name is Debbie. If you ever think about it ask her if she has a sister named Debbie in Chapin. Debbies sister still works too but is very very busy w/Scentsy. I never thought I would ever be in home party sales either but have found it very rewarding thus far! It also doesn't hurt when you love the products that you are selling too! Cannot wait to see what your mother's day gift was. :)

May 9, 2011 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for being such a gracious host, Debbie. Thanks for visiting my blog, leaving your compliment and following me on my journey. I will be back.

May 9, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Andie Jaye said...

thanks so much for hosting the newbie party. i'm gonna be sad when i can't come anymore :( i didn't know that scentsy had such cute holders! sooooo darling! but i have to ask, how does it work? what causes the light underneath and the smell to come out? and does it smell all the time or just when it's on? just curious. i might be contacting my friend who sells this. thanks again :) andiejaye @ http://crayonfreckles.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love scentsy products! I have a wall plug-in in the sand dollar design and I just love it.
Thanks for throwing the Newbie party!
Tammy

May 9, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Savannah Granny said...

Thanks for hosting the newbie party. I have met some great friends through
your party. The scentsy products sound great.
Thanks for visiting the Azores with me. We still laugh about the cows. Hugs, Ginger

May 9, 2011 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Oh I love Scentsy! Very affordable and way better than standard candles. I have the night light warmer.
Thanks for hosting this party - this is my first time linking up! :)

May 9, 2011 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger The Tuscan Home said...

I love Scentsy...I can smell the fragrances now! When all my scents are gone...I know who to come too...YAY!! XOXO ~Liz

May 9, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Calypso In The Country said...

Thanks for hosting! This will be my last newbie party since today is my 6 month anniversary!

May 9, 2011 at 3:32 PM  
Blogger Ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com said...

Thanks for hosting. This is my first time. :)

Ginger
gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

May 9, 2011 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Melanie said...

Thanks for hosting the partay! Scentsy is fabulous!

Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com

May 10, 2011 at 4:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks for hosting this party! I am enjoying looking at all these wonderful blogs.

May 10, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home