window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-party-time-in-big-way-get-your.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

12 Bloggers, 12 Parties!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: 12 Bloggers, 12 Parties!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

12 Bloggers, 12 Parties!

I have been waiting anxiously,
 and patiently to share this special party news with you all.

It's BIG!
Heather and Vanessa from At the picket fence 
 asked me a while back if I was willing to participate in their blog party! Heck yes I would love to and what an honor.
SO.......................


12 bloggers have teamed up together
to bring you a
BLOGGER BLOCK PARTY!


Themed parties everyday!
TONS of giveaways!
It's going to be soooo much fun!

On June 20th I will kick off the week with Summer paint projects. In lieu of my newbie party that day, this will be in place of it.  However, all my newbie friends, I sure hope to see you regardless.  You have plenty of time to get some fresh, summer painting projects complete by then.
ON another special note:


Today I met Kim for the first time.  Although very short and sweet, it wastruly wonderful. Conversation, never at a lull, and it was truly like meeting up with an old friend.
Her home is even more gorgeous in person.  Kim is so very sweet, and we could have talked for hours.  Unfortunately, I had my husband, two boys and our dog.
Oh and as for pictures, I managed to squeeze in one and will share with you next week when I get home.
Perhaps next time here in Atlanta (HOTLANTA) my hubs can drop me off for a few hours and Kim and I can go out for lunch and shopping.  That would be perfect!
Checking out now girls, gotta run, on a mini vaca here.
see you soon.

I will have a button for the party, so please grab one and help spread the word.

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Yes,we could have talked all day!!

June 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like fun,,

June 3, 2011 at 9:21 PM  
Blogger Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Looks like fun!

June 3, 2011 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger At The Picket Fence said...

So, so jealous!! I am glad you had such a good time meeting each other. Hey I'm only 6 hours from Atlanta, I might have to make my way down there when you come through again sometime! Would so love to meet you both!! Can't wait for the par-ta-y!

Heather

June 3, 2011 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Sounds like fun! I'm working on a painting project and hopefully I can get it finished in time for the party!

June 3, 2011 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Oh so jealous over here! Would have loved to meet either of you lovely ladies and checked out your gorgeous homes!

June 3, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Have a great trip. Love Atlanta! ~ Sarah

June 3, 2011 at 10:48 PM  
Blogger Jemsmom said...

So glad you enjoyed your visit!! I am going to paint something if it kills me! Never mind. I just realized we won't be here on the 20th. I need to paint something anyway! Hey, I painted my laundry room! Does that count???

June 4, 2011 at 12:14 AM  
Blogger Sunny Simple Life said...

This sounds like so much fun. Can't wait. Enjoy your vaca!

June 4, 2011 at 1:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cool Debbie....

Pattie

June 4, 2011 at 8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whole lotta goodness,, all in one spot,,

June 4, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger linda said...

i cant wait to hear all about your visit :)

June 4, 2011 at 10:02 AM  
Blogger The Tuscan Home said...

Sounds like a fun Par-tay...looking forward to it! Enjoy your trip. =) XOXO ~Liz

June 4, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I saw this on Courtney's blog, how exciting and it looks like it will be fun!!!

Enjoy your mini vacay! Kyran and I are heading off to Vegas on Wednesday for 2 nights...I can't wait:)

June 4, 2011 at 1:37 PM  
Blogger reFresh reStyle said...

The blog party sounds fun! I put it on my side bar, I've got to get busy and be ready for some of the link ups! Thanks to everyone that's hosting and the At The Picket fence for getting it going!
Debbie

June 4, 2011 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

This sounds so fun! Can't wait to join it :D

June 5, 2011 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Debbie,
This sounds like an awesome and fun party! I am so glad you and Kim got to get together! It is so much fun to finally meet a blog friend in person!
Hugs,
Wendy

June 5, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Diann said...

Glad you had the chance to meet up with Kim and have a nice visit. How fun. I will put up the paty button on my sidebar.

June 5, 2011 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Sounds like fun, can it be any paint project, or does it have to be a seasonal project? I want to join, just not sure what qualifies.

June 5, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger Ms. Bake-it said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I cannot wait to see the picture. It really is fun to finally meet a blogging friend in person.

Enjoy your mini vacation!

~ Tracy

June 5, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger JudyBug said...

Sounds like great fun!

June 6, 2011 at 12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home