window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/06/this-weeks-top-three-at-newbie-party.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

This weeks top three at the newbie party

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: This weeks top three at the newbie party

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

This weeks top three at the newbie party

Remember, I don't pick these top three, Mr. Linky does! 

He shows me the most viewed posts.
You never know what catches one eye, and what I am finding out through this feature, is that it truly is different every week.
This week in no particular order..

Meet
How cute is her dining area? I know I would definitely head on over to check it out. 
 I spy a rooster!


Then there was Dawna, with an unbelievable kitchen remodel
There hard work sure paid off!
Then there was Marian's pretty little chalk paint  project

If I blabbed about you, feel free to grab my blab button.

ALSO, don't forget my magazine copy challenge coming up FRIDAY,
read all about it here!



Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

All great projects!!! Mr Linky 'done good'!

June 29, 2011 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I'll have to check all those blogs out! It's okay that you misspelled Bougan-whateveritscalled because I had no idea at all what it even was and I don't think my MIL knew either!

June 29, 2011 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Already know Michelle very well. I told her the other day that we have the same drapes and the same rooster canvas.

June 29, 2011 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I know Michelle, but not the other two...heading over now to check out there blogs!

Hugs,
Penny

June 29, 2011 at 3:43 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

What great inspiration! Your newbie parties are always so awesome.

June 29, 2011 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already checked them out so and I think mr.linky did a good job!

June 29, 2011 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger Sandra said...

I love them all, but the second one is my absolute fave pic! :)

June 29, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Great projects!

Dee

June 29, 2011 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger NanaDiana said...

Gotta love Mr.Linky-he did good!!! I will go check these gals out..thanks for hosting! xo Diana

June 29, 2011 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Dawna said...

Cool,,,it was fun to be picked by Mr.Linky :) Looking forward to your July 1 party!!

June 29, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home