window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/07/oopssorry-not-going-to-happen.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

OOps...sorry not going to happen!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: OOps...sorry not going to happen!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OOps...sorry not going to happen!

Hi Girls! 
Sorry about that, I published a post I should not have been so quick to do so.......I just removed it until further notice.
I with much regret wish to tell you, the magazine copy cat challenge will be on hold. 
 NOT sure what the heck I was thinking...first off it is my son's birthday that day, and the next day he wants to have a 70's birthday party at home the next day. I will inform you of the next day I can come up.  August is kinda crazy around here, school will be starting as well.  


Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Debbie!
Take time to enjoy your August and your son's birthday.
We'll be here when you get back.
We can't be multi-tasking supermoms all the time!
xox
Alison
Pls take pics of the 70's party!

July 28, 2011 at 12:51 AM  
Blogger Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

I hear you Debbie!! I feel like I am running around and not getting much done at all right now~ can't believe school is already starting in just a few weeks! :)

July 28, 2011 at 12:56 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Summers are so hectic. At least around here we're tryin' to have as much fun as we can while it's still warm. Before long, the cold will be back with a vengeance and keeping us cooped up in the house for months on end. 70's birthday party sounds like lots of fun. Hope all goes well!

July 28, 2011 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Take care of all you need to do. Your family is what's most important. I'm very intrigued by this 70s party. I can only imagine what you come up with.

July 28, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger camp and cottage living said...

Family first, always!
As a mom who's raised four kids, I can appreciate your busyness!
Enjoy then while they are young-the time really flies by.

July 28, 2011 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger Linda @ A La Carte said...

Works for me since I was going to miss it anyway due to WLYS. August is a crazy month with school starting and other stuff going on for me. Enjoy the birthday party and can't wait to see photos of the event. hugs, Linda

July 28, 2011 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Rhissanna said...

A 70's party sounds wild! Even for those of us who were there *looks furtive*. I think you've made a wise decision to postpone this. Have fun at the party.

July 28, 2011 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger bj said...

O, honey..don't stress it. Maybe we can do one in Sept. Things MIGHT have slowed down just a bit. If not, we can do one any time you are ready.
Enjoy the rest of your summer with your family.
xoxo bj

July 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Ms. Bake-it said...

How fun! I cannot wait to see what you come up with for your son's 70's birthday party!

~ Tracy

July 28, 2011 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger The Barnett Family said...

Thanks for stopping by....I check out your blog all the time girl but I dont always leave comments! Sorry! I have tried leaving comments several times lately, and I could not get it to post for some reason or the other! Seems like my life barely has time for me to look much less type! I know now that you are my "go-to person" whenever we decide to travel to NY!!! Hopefully......within the next 2 years or so! Glad yall had a great trip! Cannot wait to see the 70's party photos! Do share! Know exactly what you mean about August being soooo crazy and busy!

July 29, 2011 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

ENJOY YOUR FAMILY, that is what is MOST important and DON"T feel guilty! XO, Pinky

July 31, 2011 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home