window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-three-features-this-week.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Top three features this week!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Top three features this week!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Top three features this week!

It's Wednesday already!  My week has been crazy busy with my older boy starting band camp.
He is having a ball, and making so many new friends. His long days of 12 hours are coming to an end. Today he is there from 9 to 10, and then tomorrow 9-5 and then they perform.  I can' wait to see it.

On to the newbie party features.
Mr. Linky shows me the number of clicks your posts receives.
So here in no particular order:

My dear friend Daniella.  Hard to believe she has been with me for six months now and is moving on up.
I like to say graduated, and no longer a NEWB!

Daniella is very crafty, kind, and considerate.
 Go on and say hello and you too make a new friend in case you do not know her.

She has a lovely blog, great photos and lots of inspiration to share.

Last feature for the day.....

My friend Deneen.
She never disappoints. Always has a fun, creative think outside the box idea going on.


A lot of the girls have now graduated from being newbies.  I thank you for all your lovely emails and thanks.
Spread the word every chance you can.
 If you see a newbie, I would love if you told them about the party.
I must get back to my thousand projects I have going on now.


Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I follow all these too, I agree so mcuh talent wow,, and I know we all really are thankful to you Debbie doo's my kids and friends must have got tired of my going about you at the first (sorry),, but you were my blogging guru angel,, I actuall said that today on my blog,, I can't thank you enough but i think I have found a way to thank you, in a small way,,, I just need your address,,

August 4, 2011 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger NanaDiana said...

Love that Daniella- and will go visit the other two now too! You have done a great service to newbies, Deb, and I promote your newbie party every chance I get! Us Upstate NY gals gotta stick together...well, I WAS just across the border from Binghamton!;>) xo Diana

August 4, 2011 at 4:35 PM  
Blogger Grammy Goodwill said...

My thanks again for always being so helpful to us newbies. I had a question today, and my first thought was to email you. (I just haven't done that yet. hehehe)

August 4, 2011 at 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful features Debbie!!

August 4, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Tanya Anurag said...

I am actually a newbie and I am glad that I am part of this party. It is truly inspirational.

I am hosting my first Link-up party - Tea Time Thursdays and would love to see you there :)

http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-one-party-time.html

August 4, 2011 at 5:43 PM  
Blogger mimis kitchen52 said...

I love your blog! I am new to your site, so am I a newbie?? my site is mimiskitchen52.blogspot.com

August 4, 2011 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Sunny Simple Life said...

Such pretty lovelies. Thanks for sharing them with us.

August 4, 2011 at 7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What a nice idea! Thank you for doing this...

August 4, 2011 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Michele Smith said...

Great features! Thank you for sharing. Be sure to relax :)

August 4, 2011 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Ricki Treleaven said...

Super features, Debbie. And I love Daniella...she is one of my favorite bloggers :D

August 5, 2011 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Deneen@dreaming-n-color said...

Thanks so much Debbie for the feature! I thanked you on my blog today too!

August 5, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home