window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2012/01/pottery-barn-knock-offs-valentines-day.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Pottery barn knock offs, Valentines day crafts, floral arrangement and more!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Pottery barn knock offs, Valentines day crafts, floral arrangement and more!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pottery barn knock offs, Valentines day crafts, floral arrangement and more!

Another great Magazine copy cat challenge this month.  For the record the next one will be March 12th..big news on that so stay tuned but in the meantime mark your calendars.
Let me share some Pottery barn knock offs, Valentines day crafts, florals and more! These are my highlights and recap of the partay!
In today's challenging times we are all looking to save money and diy are big now.



Cottage Beach house did a gorgeous Pottery barn shelf knock off.
I love her displays too, very pretty.

I loved Jan from Adventures in  Southern Junkin's Floral turn over knock off..
so simple, yet makes such a statement.



Bliss Ranch got super creative, and really thought outside the box on this one...



This is such a pretty vignette, I could just look at it all day!

L O V E Debra from Common ground's craft. It really turned out super.
Better than the original. In fact all of your copies were better than the originals in my humble opinion!



Next, Sharon from Mrs. Shines class did a gorgeous job on her rendition of the the original...



This truly looks like a magazine photo!


I thank you all for joining me.
It is a fun little party, and I truly look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

See you March 12th for the next one.

Feel free to grab my roo is I crowed about you!


Have a wonderful weekend.
I will be putting up the newbie party link earlier than usual tomorrow, so stay tuned.

DON'T forget to get in the Annie Sloan giveaway
Sample Deck

20 Comments:

Blogger Ruby Jean said...

Oh those are Some very LOVELY and ROMANTIC features....

January 28, 2012 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm marking my calendar now. I hope you keep us posted on how you are going to handle the big changes coming on March 1st to blogspot blogger. Is this why you changed to your own domain. I did a while back through Google. Looks like our followers list is going away too. I imagine your are on Google Reader already. This should be fun. I'll keep you posted as I read through and figure things out.

January 28, 2012 at 1:48 PM  
Blogger Sweet Melanie said...

You always post some really neat things from others and are so nice to do so. These are all so cute and gorgeous!

January 28, 2012 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Some wonderful knock offs for sure!

January 28, 2012 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger reFresh reStyle said...

Love these features Debbie! Your parties are the best! Have a great weekend!
Debbie

January 28, 2012 at 2:07 PM  
Blogger ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Debbie! I'll get my butt in gear for the next one:)

January 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful sites Debbie, thanks for sharing!

January 28, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Such talent, great features. Hugs, Marty

January 28, 2012 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Linda @ A La Carte said...

I had such a good time looking at all the great copycats! I missed this one...i spent several hours looking and looking and never found an inspiration photo. I'm starting now to look for something for March because I really do love doing the copycats! hugs, Linda

January 28, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it was a fun post

-KAT-

January 28, 2012 at 4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Debbie!! I'm so flattered that you thought my copycat looked like a magazine photo. I love this party. I have my next copycat planned!!

Sharon
mrs. hines class

January 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM  
Blogger NanaDiana said...

Great features, Debbie. As always, I found at least one new blog to follow. What a lot of talented gals out here! xo Diana

January 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM  
Blogger Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Debbie! You are too kind! It was so much fun visiting with all the others. Can't wait for the next copy cat challenge!

January 28, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

That last one really does look like a magazine shot.

January 28, 2012 at 6:13 PM  
Blogger Bliss said...

Trying not to squeal like a porky lil pig, but I'm so excited to have beennnn feaaaatured!!!! I am seriously giddy! Thanks DebbieDoo, you know how to make a gal feel great.

~Bliss~

January 28, 2012 at 6:29 PM  
Blogger Debra@CommonGround said...

Thanks so much Deb, you cannot know how much fun I had doing that. I love working with paper collage. Seriously love doing your magazine challenge parties! Hope they'll be a monthly get together, xoxo

January 28, 2012 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Allyson McGuire said...

Thanks for sharing! These all look so great. Definitely getting lots of inspiration from your sweet site!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

January 28, 2012 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Deb,
I always love to see what others have done with inspirations from Pottery Barn...I love going there for ideas and then seeing what I can do to get the same look at home for less. Sometimes I succeed and other times my creation is a hot mess, but fun either way!
Cheryl

January 28, 2012 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Great knock offs Debbie. Can't wait for the next CCChallenge!!

January 28, 2012 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

What great ideas, Debbie! I need to check this post out for sure. I love the shelf, and also Debra's pretty tag! Oh, looks like some great blogs I need to visit, too:)

January 28, 2012 at 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home