window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-will-2012-bring-to-you.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

What will 2012 bring to you? based on the survey results....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: What will 2012 bring to you? based on the survey results....

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

What will 2012 bring to you? based on the survey results....

Happy New year everyone! We had a wonderful New years eve, and I hope you all did the same!
It was fun this morning  going over my survey that I put out yesterday.
The survey is NOW closed.
Let me tell you a little bit about what I have in store for the New year.


Sometimes, change is a good thing, depending on the situation at hand...
In my blog's case, YOU will not see too many changes...
hopefully only improve upon what I have to offer you,  my friends/readers.
I will continue to share my crafts, and thrifty finds..
That was without a doubt something you love for me to share.


I do like to change things often, and I love to do that on a budget...always have,
always will!

I will of course KEEP my newbie party...
And, I will of course keep my monthly magazine copy cat challenge party...


They are for certain my original ideas, and I heart them!

I will throw in a different party once in a while...
One of which was a suggestion of a good blogging friend, and I thought it was
genius...more to come on that.

I will be adding a home tour feature on my blog..


I will feature, your homes, your story.
Based on the survey, 87% of you loved that idea.


Hopefully, I can continue to come up with some "outside the box" ideas for you!
{how cute to take your empty water bottles an turn them into a vase?}


I am always up for new and fresh ideas...
I loved your feedback! and YES, this is my blog, and at the end of the day, I will do what I want...
HOWEVER, I want to make it fun for you to come on over and see what I am up too..
OH and also based on your survey, YOU do not want to see fashion, hair and makeup...


Well, you will still see it on occasion...because that is what I like too! I was actually surprised to see the percentage on that so low, because my hair and What I Wore Wednesday posts are always so active and complimentary...y'all just being nice to me!

Another surprise to see, is that you would like me to share more cooking and recipes...



So yes, I will share more of that as well.
Thank you again for your feedback and taking the time to do the survey.
See you later on tonight for the newbie party.

Labels: , , ,

25 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like we are in for another fabulous year. Hope you day is special and all those Christmas goodies find their way safely into a box.

January 1, 2012 at 11:27 AM  
Blogger Liesl said...

I think that idea is fabulous to feature other homes to for more inspiration! Can't wait to see them! Have a magical 2012, Debbie!

Liesl :)

January 1, 2012 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Ann from On Sutton Place said...

LOL. I'm cracking up at your description of your blogger friend as genius!

January 1, 2012 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Happy New Year Debbie, I missed the survey yesterday, but whatever you decide, I know your blog will be great.

January 1, 2012 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Somehow I missed the survey post. Bummer! :( Oh well, I think you should just keep doing what you have been doing, including sharing your hair and fashion ideas. You know you totally inspired me to get highlights last week, which is something I've never even considered, but am so pleased with the results! Oh, and I am very happy to hear that you are continuing with the copy Cat Challenge Party cause I'm already hard at work on mine for the next one! Looking forward to all you have to share with us in 2012!! Happy New Year, my friend!!

January 1, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

I think no matter what you do, we'll all still be here enjoying every bit of it!

January 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Veronica said...

Sounds like it all will be a loada fun Debbie!! Looling forward to all your new surprises!

Hugs

Veronica
xx

January 1, 2012 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger FABBY'S LIVING said...

Looks like we're on for a fabulous year with wonderful fun and interesting things from you dear Debbie! Thank you for the last year and looking so forward to the new one 2012 at: Debbiedoos Blogging and Blabbing! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Hugs,
FABBY

January 1, 2012 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store for us Deb! Myself, I love the hair and clothing aspect but I'm not into recipes probably because I don't like to cook.LOL I do though, we had friends over Friday night and I made lasagna, stuffed black olives with cream cheese and had salad! I plan to do more of it so maybe I'll try to get into the recipes more!
Have a great New Year's day!

January 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Debbie I agree with Gina, no matter what you do we will be here enjoying ever bit of it cause your gooooood girl!!!

January 1, 2012 at 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh boy, looks like a great year coming up! I can't wait! Happy New Year to us all!

January 1, 2012 at 1:39 PM  
Blogger camp and cottage living said...

I've never not liked your post!
So I expect 2012 will be full of more great ideas with a few surprises thrown in.
I'm looking forward to visiting again this new year!
Kimberly

January 1, 2012 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Debbie, I look forward to whatever you do. It is always fun and inspiring!
Barb

January 1, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Marti said...

I am excited for the new year. Wishing you peace and happiness all year long.

January 1, 2012 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger bj said...

DANG, DEBBIEDOO, you are SUCH a sweetie. !!!!!!

January 1, 2012 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger andrea@townandprairie said...

Just stopping by to wish you a happy new year! Hogwash to the survey, post what you want! hugs, andrea@townandprairie

January 1, 2012 at 2:34 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Looks like I missed something yesterday. LOL
Just stopping by to wish you and your guys all the best for 2012. Happy New Year! ~ Sarah

January 1, 2012 at 2:51 PM  
Blogger Teresa@magazineyourhome said...

Yay can't wait for all the fun and stuff to come!

January 1, 2012 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely do what you want on your blog-I am sure we will still love it. I like the hair and fashion posts myself, glad you will keep doing them. For some reason your blog keeps disappearing from my reading list-or on the days it's there it is not updating. Blogger drives me nuts sometimes!

January 1, 2012 at 3:47 PM  
Blogger Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Great ideas Debbie. I missed the survey.... Love the idea of home tours. Happy New year!

January 1, 2012 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Happy New Year my friend!!!! Looking forward to another FUN year.

Blessings,
Linda

January 1, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger NanaDiana said...

Well, I knew you couldn't change it too much, Debbie, because the reason we are here is because we LOVE what you are doing now.

I think the Home Tour will be fun! Happy New Start to the New Year- xo Diana

January 1, 2012 at 5:21 PM  
Blogger Cindy Adkins said...

Home tours, and crafts and recipes...oh my!! lol...I'm sure whatever you do will be fabulous, Debbie! Happy New Year to you!!
Hugs, Cindy

January 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hi Debbie!

I'm your newest follower. Cindy from Whimsical Musings has been suggesting you are a blog to follow and are a great gal with lots to offer! So, I'm here to look around a bit, get to know you and hopefully, learn a ton about blogging!

So far, I love what I've seen and all of the ideas you have here. I'll be back later to spend more time!

Blessings for a wonderful new year with happiness, joy and love!
Donna

January 1, 2012 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

I just love your blog! Looking forward to all the great things you have planned. Hope you have a grand day. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

January 22, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home