window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/11/and-winner-is.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

And the winner is.....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: And the winner is.....

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

And the winner is.....

Thanks to all who participated in the cutting edge stencil giveaway! 
It was a fabulous turn out, and I sure hope to be given this opportunity again.  I
 received my stencil yesterday and I can't wait to get to it!

Congratulations Penny~ You are the lucky winner.
#45 was drawn using random.org. I have tried to save it to my documents, and failed!~
pillow stencils

Enjoy Penny, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Please email me with your address and I will forward to cutting edge.
Thanks again, see you  all later!

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Ocean Breezes and Country Sneezes said...

Congrats Penny!

November 1, 2011 at 9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to Penny

November 1, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Sonny G said...

Congrats Penny~! you lucky duck..lol

November 1, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations! So glad that I found this blog. Very happy new follower :-)

November 1, 2011 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Oh My!!!! Yeah!!!! I am so thrilled I won! Thanks so much for having this giveaway. I am off to email you my address....
Hugs,
Penny

November 1, 2011 at 2:59 PM  
Blogger bj said...

well, DebbieDoo, if I couldn't win it, Penny is the next best one..:)))
\Congrats to her.
xoxo bj

November 1, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Congrats to Penny!

November 1, 2011 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger NanaDiana said...

Congratulations to Penny~ xo Diana

November 1, 2011 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Grammy Goodwill said...

Yay for Penny. I know she'll enjoy it.

November 1, 2011 at 7:22 PM  
Blogger Savannah Granny said...

Love your new white rooster. Did I notice a new wall color? I thought I noticed a frame with an interesting magazine article. Did I just miss that earlier or is that the surprise? Absolutely love that Walmart shade. Hugs, Ginger

November 1, 2011 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Janae said...

congrats penny!....Did you not do your oct pet party? I am a newish follower and I have been looking forward to it! did I somehow miss it? I hope not!

November 2, 2011 at 2:16 AM  
Blogger Ricki Treleaven said...

Congrats to Penny!

November 2, 2011 at 7:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to lucky Penny!

November 2, 2011 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home