window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-great-pumpkin-charlie-brown.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

It's a great pumpkin Charlie brown!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: It's a great pumpkin Charlie brown!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's a great pumpkin Charlie brown!


 Special announcement!!~ There will be a bad craft party early next week. I am thinking I will have the link up Sunday. I had another craft I did probably about a month ago. It was BAD! Almost as bad as the pumpkins. So in other words, it never made the blog cut.

COME ON I know you have a few bad one's too!. Don't be a chicken, let's have a few laughs. And hey if your not a crafter, try your hand at it. Go to the Dollar tree and spend a couple of bucks and let's see what you come up with. Now this can be something silly too, not necessarily BAD, something that makes us smile too.  However, let us know this is a SMILE one...so we don't hurt your feelings and say OH yes" bad one, bad one"!!~ But when I say makes you smile...it really needs to be something fun, and funky, totally out of your comfort zone to make, in other words you in a million years would not make this otherwise.
Sound fun? Ok hope to see you starting a week from today!
If you missed my first post about my Craft gone bad HERE it is
Oh and HERE is our latest and greatest GOOD project, I do not want that to go unnoticed, my husband would be sad HAHAHAHA!!~

Labels: , , ,

19 Comments:

Blogger NanaDiana said...

Well, I needed a laugh tonight- so I am assuming that these are the BAD ones again and NOT the funny ones?!?! I think I threw all my bad ones out...OUT...OUT! lol Can't wait to see what people came up with. Hugs- Diana

September 26, 2010 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger Kathy@ Gone North said...

Well, I meant to come back & comment on that post... did not want to hurt your feelings or anything, I wanted to be tactful : )
SOoooo I will say that they are "Tacky, wacky, colorful"
Someone mentioned "bad craftfair"
well said : )
Can't wait for this party..it should be great fun, who knows there may be some fun things to copy...Or Not

September 26, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Bad crafting? Bad crafting? Moi? Say it isn't so! There is NO EVIDENCE of my ever having created a bad craft. Ever. Period. No siree. Not me.

LOL

September 26, 2010 at 9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girlfriend, You know I'm IN! LOL.

September 26, 2010 at 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Tell the husband, I thought he did a great job of it! I'm going to look forward to this craft gone bad party! :D

September 26, 2010 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

YES!!! I love to laugh, and if I can't laugh at myself, then I shouldn't laugh at anyone else. Smile ones, that is a good idea too! Saying it: What the hell was Oprah thinking, or not thinking???

September 26, 2010 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Hilarious!! Love the idea of a 'bad craft' party!! You are too funny! I know we all have those we can share- I just have not usually taken pics of them!! Love the idea! :)

September 26, 2010 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Velvet Over Steel said...

You are so creative with your blog & post & so funny! I just read several post and they all made me smile!

Love you heart and spirit, Debbie! Thank you for Everything you did for me this week! You're an amazingly kind and caring person!

BIG HUG,
Coreen

September 26, 2010 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Those pumpkins are pretty dorky but I love Charlie Brown - he is so fun. I have a Charlie Brown t-shirt I wear on bad days...it makes me smile.

September 26, 2010 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

Of course I had a few bad ones, but no one but you would take pictures of our failures LOL Lord, I like to forget the bad ones!

Carol

September 27, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Kendra @ Domestic Princess in Training said...

Boy do I have some failed attempts! The only thing is that I never take pics of the bad projects. I need to start though.

It would be funny to look back and see all the mess-ups!
Thanks so much for you kind words and for the follow!

Kendra aka "Domestic Princess in Training"

September 27, 2010 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

What a great idea for a party!! Who doesn't have a Bad Craft??!! Now we have a reason to take pictures also of those ones!!
Thank's for visitig, I'll be here for sure on Friday!

September 27, 2010 at 2:44 AM  
Blogger Lori said...

crafts gone bad... what a great idea. But usually they hit the trash before I can photograph them.

September 27, 2010 at 7:10 AM  
Blogger angnuzz said...

oh my!

September 27, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Diann said...

Hi Debbie!

I have been thinking I need to take pictures of the crafts that have gone bad and do a post about all of them. But, I haven't saved any bad crafts or photos lately. I had a couple of doozies this summer. Should have taken pictures and did a whole "Learn from my mistakes" post! LOL

September 27, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Together We Save said...

Very funny!!

September 27, 2010 at 11:03 AM  
Blogger La said...

This is going to be great! La

September 27, 2010 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger ~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

I think the pumpkins are just fun and festive..They are cute!

September 28, 2010 at 4:58 PM  
Blogger cleanfreak said...

Well I say those pumpkins are cute! You got a little Mary Englebriet in ya

September 29, 2010 at 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home