window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/01/cutest-tiny-tudor-ever.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

The cutest Tiny tudor ever

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: The cutest Tiny tudor ever

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Friday, January 21, 2011

The cutest Tiny tudor ever

Her blog is called The Tiny Tudor.
Melanie's tudor has been a labor of great love.  
 
 Melanie started in the summer giving the exterior a little facelift....
You can read all about it on her blog.  First let me tell you a little bit about Melanie.

She  lives with her household handy man, Chris, and her four fur baby cats that they have adopted. She is also a volunteer at their local animal shelter.
Melanie is starting to decorate a new room in her house- the guest bedroom/ craft room. Before I start blabbing too much......


Here is just a small sampling of what you will see when you head on over..
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kxeip3WYEbs/THM3SVie4II/AAAAAAAAANw/_IbkfYhzAdk/s320/Parlor+thumbnail.png
How neat is this? I love the character, and she has it decorated so lovely.


I may just take Melanie up on the Be my guest question?? I would love it!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kxeip3WYEbs/TGiV10uZiFI/AAAAAAAAAHA/2wHcgk-ZbGk/s320/SDC10114.JPG

Well how about enough of my ramblings, go on over and say Hi to Melanie. I know she would love to show you around.
 And thanks to all you blogs who have shown an interest in lil ole me featuring you. It has been a great honor and such a pleasure to get to know you as well.
Stay tuned a lot more to come!
Have a great weekend.
Newbie Linkie party on January 31st

Labels:

22 Comments:

Blogger NanaDiana said...

I got faith in ya, Debbie! Faith that you have found another wonderful blog. I am headed over while I am on break from work here- Hugs- Diana

January 21, 2011 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Debbiedoos said...

Thanks Diana, you are a sweet lady!

January 21, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be going over too!...Thanks for all you do Debbie Doo!..and thanks for answering my question about posting a previous post..I'm back from Las Vegas, we did have a fun time, once again(my seventh).You are so appreciated!

Jo
LazyonLoblolly

January 21, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Debbie, I always love touring homes and finding new blogs. I am also loving all your new headers and photos.

xo
LeAnn

January 21, 2011 at 9:31 AM  
Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Her home is cute and I went over.

January 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie Dear! Oh, what a sweet little house! I will go and visit her. This is so nice of you to feature newer bloggers! You really are a Debbie Dear! :)
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

January 21, 2011 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Going over, love tudors!

January 21, 2011 at 9:42 AM  
Blogger Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

I'll check it right out girl..Thanks for all you do in blogland..hugs and smiles your Calif. Mama

January 21, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Cute, I will go visit :)

January 21, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! Off to say hello. Have a great weekend.

January 21, 2011 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Her house is definitely cute!

January 21, 2011 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Thanks you for sharing. I always love to find new bloggy friends. I'm heading over now to say hello and look around :D

January 21, 2011 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Looks like a charming home. I'm headed over to meet Melanie. ~ Sarah

January 21, 2011 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger xinex said...

What a beautiful home and talented homemaker couple. I am heading there now, Debbie!..Christine

January 21, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Blogger Melanie {The Tiny Tudor} said...

Thank you for introducing me to your readers, Debbie. I love to meet new visitors! Have a wonderful weekend.

January 21, 2011 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger The Charm of Home said...

Beautiful house. I love that style.
Sherry

January 21, 2011 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Richella Parham said...

What a darling little Tudor! And how excited Melanie must be to be featured here!

Little ol' you?? Are you kidding, Debbie? I found myself sort of wishing I were a newbie so that I could ask you to feature me! Who wouldn't want to be featured by you?

Have a great weekend!

January 21, 2011 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Savannah Granny said...

Fantastic post. Thanks for your support of newbies. I am headed over to visit just now. Ginger

January 21, 2011 at 1:28 PM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love her Tudor home...I'll take a walk over after I get done with the kettlebell!

January 21, 2011 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pink pillow looks beautiful. I've already slept 12 hours plus today, I'm still tempted to sink into that bed. Sigh.

January 21, 2011 at 3:09 PM  
Blogger Crystal @ Ordinary Days said...

I'm headed over to check it out. That is so great of you to use your blog that you have worked so hard on to help other people get started. You have such a big heart Debbie!

January 21, 2011 at 5:35 PM  
Blogger Grannys Attic said...

Debbie, You are so amazing! What else can you work into your busy life? Love touring new homes and blogs. Keep it up girlfriend your da best!!!!!!!! Vicky

January 22, 2011 at 3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home