window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/11/magazine-copy-challenge-highlights-and.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Magazine copy challenge, highlights, and blabs!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Magazine copy challenge, highlights, and blabs!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Magazine copy challenge, highlights, and blabs!

Well, it was another great lil party indeed! May be small, but I can tell you it is one active party.
Your creativity never ceases to amaze me and inspire me.
Let me first start off by saying Thank you!
I wish I could feature every single one of you.
Today, I will feature the top four most viewed links in no particular order.
PB

Debbie  linked up two of her awesome magazine inspired projects and both were unbelievable.
In fact better than the originals...look out Mags, there is a new kid in town!

Then there was my friend Sonny!
Sonny was very excited to share and join in this time.
I can see why, she really hit this one out of the ball park.

See those chairs?  She painted them...YES, painted them...she gives an awesome tutorial as well.

Next, a  new friend Red hen home shared an amazing and inspiring project.
She also gives a tutorial on this, and her rendition is certainly magazine worthy as well.

vintage suitcase shelves shelf

And my last feature of the day, is a dear blogging friend.
Bj,  is always so encouraging and enthusiastic, you just can't help but love and admire this woman, her spunk and zest for life just shines through.


Not to mention, this woman has some mad talent!

I look forward to next months copy cat challenge.
You have a whole month to browse mags and be inspired to come up with something amazing and fun yourself.
Feel free to grab my blab button on the side if I blabbed about you.

For the record, I have a feeling Walmarts across America are going to be packed today, and selling out of lampshades.
Thanks ladies for all the lovely comments on my Mr. Roo makeover!

Labels: ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great copy-cats! Love all the entries.

November 2, 2011 at 8:21 AM  
Blogger Sonny G said...

Bless you Debbie.. What a wonderful way to start my morning. I never thought I'd ever be a "Highlight" anywhere much less on your very popular blog. Your words thrill and humble me and I am very grateful..

now lets talk about painting my sofa:) lol...

xoxo
Sonny

November 2, 2011 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

All are just fabulous, I always enjoy clicking on all of them! I must say though that Sonny's really put it over the top with those two painted chairs! I now am so going to do this to a hunter green wing chair I have that has just a to big slipcover on it! She has given me the courage to give it a try!
Sorry I didn't join in but with doing the kitchen it seems to consume any free time I have, I'll try to join in next time!

November 2, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

I hope to participate in one of these copy challenges....my timing has been off. These look like great copies...I am off to visit them!

November 2, 2011 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger laxsupermom said...

Wow! Awesome features! Love that suitcase shelving! So cool! Last week was so insane, I completely forgot about the copycat party. I can't wait to carve out some time today to check out all the links.

November 2, 2011 at 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful features, Debbie! I missed the party this time around. Will try to do better next time.:-)

November 2, 2011 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Tami Michel said...

Hi Debbie! Loved all of the copycates. It was so fun to see them all! Your new header looks great :)

November 2, 2011 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger Korrie@RedHenHome said...

Thanks for featuring my suitcases! I am so glad I was able to participate this month.

November 2, 2011 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Linda @ A La Carte said...

Fun party~I look forward to next months! hugs, Linda

November 2, 2011 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

Wow! Thanks, Debbie, for featuring my Pottery Barn copies! It was a fun party and I am looking forward to next time! Happy week!...hugs...Debbie

November 2, 2011 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger bj said...

{{{{ DEBBIE DOO }}}}
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for featuring my WOMAN. I am thrilled to see her on such a pretty blog as yours. I so appreciate your kind words but love more that we are BLOGGING BUDS...:)
Such a fun party each month and it will continue to grow as others see how much fun we are having.
Thanks again, sweet girl...I am excited.
xo bj

November 2, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Cindy Adkins said...

I LOVE all of these--they are amazing!!! And I adore your new header--it's gorgeous!!
XO
Cindy

November 2, 2011 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, these are some scarily, wonderfully, talented folks! I'm going to get my act together and do this for next month.

November 2, 2011 at 12:23 PM  
Blogger Val said...

It all looks wonderful...those chairs are amazing!!

November 2, 2011 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger Honey at 2805 said...

Great features all! Everyone who linked are such terrific copy-cats!

November 2, 2011 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Fantastic copy cats!!!

I really want to go to Walmart and get those shades. I love them!

Dee

November 2, 2011 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger Michele Smith said...

Great copy cats. LOL @ your Walmart comment!

November 2, 2011 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, those suitcase shelves are fabulous!

November 2, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fabulously fun. Bet you can guess which one is my fav however. So many great ideas this time. I'm so sad I missed out, but you know... "I'll be back"...

November 2, 2011 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Grammy Goodwill said...

Those are some awesome copycats. I should have remembered this party and added it to my blog post today about copying others' work. Your idea is an acceptable way.

November 2, 2011 at 5:42 PM  
Blogger NanaDiana said...

What fun and I found another couple of new blogs to follow...LOVE this! xo Diana

November 2, 2011 at 8:04 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

That was a very fun party, Debbie! There were some really great entries. So glad I found it, because I am the original copy-cat! And I am also very impressed by the painted chairs, I have two that I would LOVE to do that to...I'm just a bit afraid to, but I will go over and look at her tute again and see if I change my mind.
Hugs, Cindy

November 3, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home