window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/12/burlap-painted-furniturevintage-holiday.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Burlap, painted furniture,vintage holiday home decor and More!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Burlap, painted furniture,vintage holiday home decor and More!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Friday, December 16, 2011

Burlap, painted furniture,vintage holiday home decor and More!

BURLAP projects, painting furniture, vintage holiday decor, DIY artwork, Home decor, vignettes and more!
Great Newbie party this week!
I really enjoyed looking through all your lovely posts.
Such a talented group! It really is difficult to narrow down my features.



So many wonderful holiday ideas, trees, wreaths and Christmas cheer!

DSCN1587

{hating Martha}


{i gotta create}

Picture

{Herballistic garden}

IMG_2162

{our place on Magnolia}



{Balanced style}



{Little Miss Maggie}



{An Anglo in Quebec}



{Timeless treasures}



{Domestic8d}

I thank each and everyone of you for joining my Newbie party each week.
Have a wonderful weekend!
I am betting today a lot of you are running around like  chickens with their heads cut off.
{who ever came up with that saying, it's a little disturbing}

 I have a few new buttons in the works.
My dear friend Carol  {The polka dot closet} made them for me, and I thank her.
Now I just have to add the html, and I am good to go.
Feel free to grab one and just link it in your html gadget...we should all know how to do that by now.

Labels: , , , , , ,

22 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Great features! I can see why it was hard to choose. Gonna grab a cup of coffee and visit these ladies.

December 16, 2011 at 8:46 AM  
Blogger ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

AWESOME Features Debbie!! Cute new button:)

December 16, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Janel from NellieBellie said...

Thanks so much! It was fun to see my dresser on your blog this morning!

December 16, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

Wonderful features, I going to have to go and do some blog hopping.

December 16, 2011 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger laxsupermom said...

Terrific features! I especially love all the holiday vignettes! Thanks for sharing.

December 16, 2011 at 8:52 AM  
Blogger Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

Those are great! I love your header too! Merry Christmas!

December 16, 2011 at 8:53 AM  
Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

What great features! I loved them all. That yellow dresser was wonderful!

December 16, 2011 at 8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, Debbie! I love the fun and cuteness in your decoration!

December 16, 2011 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger ~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I always enjoy all of the new blogs! That little sign sure is precious! enjoy your day! ♥♥♥

December 16, 2011 at 11:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I only have one question today. Do you sleep? Fabulously fun finds. Have a relaxing weekend...right!

December 16, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Donna@anangloinquébec said...

Hi there Debbie. Thank you so much for the feature of our kitchen. I really appreciate what you do to help us newbies get going. My best wishes go out to you and your family for the holiday season. Joyeux Noël from Québec Canada.

December 16, 2011 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Ruby Jean said...

Oh I love the Features... That Double White Mirror over the Mantel is Beautiful... The little Tea Party... Well I just hope to be invited... :) LOVE your new button... I'll never forget when I did my First Grab button you would of thought I had just Landed on the MOON!!! :)

December 16, 2011 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger NanaDiana said...

Wow, Debbie! You have sone wonderful blogs featured here. I love your picks-you always have a nice selection-thanks for taking the time to do that! xo Diana

December 16, 2011 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Debbie,

Fantastic features! There is so much talent in blogland.

Carol is a real sweetheart!!! The button is so cute.

Dee

December 16, 2011 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

You shared some good ones! I'm going to go check them out.

December 16, 2011 at 3:26 PM  
Blogger Michele Smith said...

Really great features!

December 16, 2011 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Great features Debbie!! I need to look up some of these great ideas!!

December 16, 2011 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Val said...

Wow-these are some amazing features. The one photo with the mirror is stunning.

December 16, 2011 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Sunny Simple Life said...

So wonderful to find new great blogs.

December 16, 2011 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

Hew...Chickens with their heads cut off...I didn't give it much literal thought until now! Hey the button looks cuter on your blog than my computer screen....Ya, the HTML, we gotta get crackin on that! I am going to go visit a few of your features that caught my eye!!

Wow, some great Newbies!!

Carol

December 16, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Ann from On Sutton Place said...

These features are incredible...love the yellow dresser. When you stop to think about how many really good blogs there are out there it's mind-boggling. Happy Christmas to you and your guys!

December 17, 2011 at 7:57 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Wonderful features! My have has to be the tea party sign!!

December 19, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home