window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2011/12/painted-furniture-holiday-decor-pallet.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Painted furniture, holiday decor, Pallet love and more!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Painted furniture, holiday decor, Pallet love and more!

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Painted furniture, holiday decor, Pallet love and more!

Hello there everyone!
Yes we have it all..Painting furniture, pallet projects, holiday decor, and yes, yes so much more.
We are winding down here and time is a tickin!
I think I am finally caught up on most everything I have wanted to accomplish.
Awesome links this week at the newbie party.
Let me share a few that caught my eye...



can't imagine why this would catch my eye.  I heart yellow and this piece sure was the not the prettiest to start with.  This gal has some vision!


Love these slip covers, 
Sherry gives a great tutorial too!


My blogging friend Shannon, just rocks this blogging world.
She is awesome! And so very talented too.



Some serious Pallet love here!


Barb and Dell give a lovely Christmas home tour!


you have to check this out and you too will smile!

Tina's basket rocks...
I loved this!


How about some more pallet love!


Sharon did an awesome job with this.

and last but not least is Ashley...

check out her Pottery Barn knock off...
this will knock your socks off for sure!


Thank you all for joining me each week.
Your time and dedication to the party is much appreciated.
I get a lot of great feedback and emails how much you have learned and grown because of it.
It is all what you want it to be.

If I crowed about you, feel free to grab my cute little button.
Still have not had time to create the html yet, but we all know how to copy and paste and link back at this point.
Have a great day.


Labels: , ,

21 Comments:

Blogger Wendi @ Classic Chic Home said...

There were so many creative and festive entries for your newbie party. Thank you, as always, for hosting!
I hope that you're enjoying a wonderful last few days before Christmas with your family!
~ Wendi ~ xo

December 21, 2011 at 8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they are all great and Wendi is right so many creative talents out there!
Happy Holidays!!

December 21, 2011 at 9:05 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

Such pretty stuff! There are some very talented people in blogland!

December 21, 2011 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Terriea Kwong said...

They're wonderful. Love yellow and the table is really eye catching. Loving it and all other festive decoration.

December 21, 2011 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Debbie, thanks so very much for including my chair slipcovers! So many fun, original, beautiful projects out there. You are so sweet! Have a very wonderful Christmas, filled with love and laughter (and lots of yummy treats!)

December 21, 2011 at 9:59 AM  
Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Wow! Loved the yellow table, the Sweet Dreams and everything!

December 21, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Holy cow!!!! I'm like shouting from the rooftops!!!!! Thank you Debbie!!!!! Merry Christmas!

December 21, 2011 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Hi Deb...I am catching up. I love the pic of your handsome boys. I remember when our kids stopped believing too. SO SAD!! In case I don't make it back here before Christmas, I wanted to wish you and yours a lovely Christmas!! I am going to check out some of those blogs you posted about now.
: ) Kris

December 21, 2011 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the wreath on that head!

December 21, 2011 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Jennifer @ Town and Country Living said...

Hi Debbie~ Wow! Thanks so much for featuring my Sweet Dreams sign. I made sure to let my hubby know because he had to hang it and it was giving him a bit of a problem, so I wanted him to know others appreciated it, too. :) I love that painted pallet behind the mirror. Too cool. Have a Merry Christmas!

December 21, 2011 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Such great inspiration. Thanks for sharing. Happy Holidays
hugs ~lynne~

December 21, 2011 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Ruby Jean said...

Oh what PRETTY PRETTY features.... Love that White Cabinet, the Yellow Table, and that SWEET DREAMS... Oh so adorable... Okay I am thinking I SERIOUSLY need to be CROWED about... I mean who doesn't want to be Crowed about... :)

December 21, 2011 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Sweet Tea said...

Wish Santa would bring me a pretty yellow table like the one in the photo - Love that!!
Refreshing to see something besides red & green. :-)

December 21, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Blogger linda said...

wonderful things here i really love the round ivory table with the duckegg blue trim

December 21, 2011 at 12:56 PM  
Blogger Shannon Fox said...

You are so right. That yellow table from picked and painted was cute as a heck. Great shade of yellow too! Thanks for the love ;) My little santa appreciates it. Merry Christmas Debbie!!

December 21, 2011 at 4:01 PM  
Blogger Peggy said...

I've loved seeing all your holiday items and those of others as well. Merry Christmas to you and your family - enjoy, enjoy, and enjoy! Peggy

December 21, 2011 at 4:08 PM  
Blogger Something Nice and Pretty said...

All wonderful Deb, what talent!

December 21, 2011 at 5:32 PM  
Blogger Gypsy Heart said...

Incredible talent! I haven't had time to visit this week but I will. I love seeing what the newbies are doing ~ so fun!

xo
Pat

December 21, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger bj said...

OMYGOSH...some AWESOME features here, DebbieDoo...all this talent just....BLOWS MY SOX OFF.

December 21, 2011 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger reFresh reStyle said...

Great features Debbie, I miss the Newbie party :)
Debbie

December 21, 2011 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Oh Debbie, thanks so much for featuring my home tour at the Newbie Party! There are so many creative Newbies out there. Thanks for hosting the party every.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Wonderful New Year.
Barb

December 22, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home