window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2012/01/kitchen-remodelthrify-goodschalk-paint.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kitchen remodel,thrify goods,Chalk paint, glass lamp bottles, OH my......

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Kitchen remodel,thrify goods,Chalk paint, glass lamp bottles, OH my......

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Kitchen remodel,thrify goods,Chalk paint, glass lamp bottles, OH my......

Hello there everyone! 
I finally had a few minutes to sit down and check out some of the newbie party links, and feature a few.
Check out this gorgeous Kitchen remodel
{Love that clock too}
by

Then of course some great thrifty items...

by

Awesome glass bottle lamps...

by

This next project by
is really neat..

My last feature for the week...

by
so pretty! by Cottage wishes

Thank you all for joining me for the first newbie party of the year!
It was a really great kick off and I look forward to more.


Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Great features...especially the green bottles. Have a super weekend Debbie!

January 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Cute features. I have that same clock in the first feature.

January 5, 2012 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Great features Debbie! Love them all...especially the bottles!

January 5, 2012 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger ~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The newbies really are amazing! I get so many ideas and meet so many wonderful bloggers! Hugs! ♥

January 5, 2012 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Katherines Corner said...

lovely features. Oh my I would love a couple of those wonderful bottles. Hugs!

January 5, 2012 at 9:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful newbie posts, so many talented people out there, I love the first kitchen,

January 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great ideas out there :-)

January 5, 2012 at 9:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great features Debbie, love those bottle lamps. All are awesome!

January 5, 2012 at 10:23 PM  
Blogger Maureen Wyatt said...

Those are all great projects but I particularly love that sweet little bench by Timeless Treasures! ~ Maureen

January 5, 2012 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger Life In The Thrifty Lane said...

Great features! Love the last one!

January 5, 2012 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger A Thrifted Market said...

Thank you Debbie for featuring my blog on the newbies this week. Its so kind of you to host this for all the new bloggers. Thank you!

January 5, 2012 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Debbie, I hope I'm not boring you by repeating this, but thank you so much for what you do for us Newbies!!! I cannot even imagine getting started without wonderful mentors like you. :) Oh so happy that my bottle lamps are being featured. Cannot wait to show you the NEW floor lamp we are working on! Might have to save it for your magazine contest!
Hugs,
Sherry
Sherry

January 6, 2012 at 12:04 AM  
Blogger Tess Maxey said...

Love your posts!! I'm amazed at how creative people are.

January 6, 2012 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger The Tuscan Home said...

Great features, I love the table with the numbers on it...great idea! xo ~Liz

January 6, 2012 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger fiona anderson said...

Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen. It's such a great thing you do for us newbie's, and to be featured as well !!!
I'm hoping I can get my next little project finished this weekend, ready for Monday.
Thanks again xxx

January 6, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger reFresh reStyle said...

Great features! I've got to make some visits!
Debbie

January 6, 2012 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home