window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2012/03/bedroom-makeovers-yard-sale-finds.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bedroom makeovers, yard sale finds, chande, and Mason jar light fixtures

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Bedroom makeovers, yard sale finds, chande, and Mason jar light fixtures

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bedroom makeovers, yard sale finds, chande, and Mason jar light fixtures



Mason jar light fixtures,bedroom makeover, bird chande for the garden
Good morning Ladies and Gents! 
Thanks for all the well wishes on my stupid cold.
Full blown today and my head feels like a balloon.
Doesn't stop me though from blogging.
Today I would like to feature, some of the awesome Newbies from last weeks party.
You are all awesome and I thank you for joining me each week.
This party is for YOU, so I hope you do enjoy it.
First up Kim, from La Belle Epoque home shared her gorgeous Master Bedroom

IMG_6534

I truly felt like this room was fit for a queen, it is just that beautiful!

Next, Margaret from Chantilly Charm shares this cute little bench found at a yard sale, and then totally transformed.


Love this fabric.

Amy from the Savvy stager, shares her daughters bedroom makeover.


Is that NOT fantastic?  It is so fun! Nice job indeed.

Little Miss Maggie, had a great idea she saw on pinterest,
and she made one of her own...


This is adorable!

Love this last idea from the DIY village shares a very clever idea. 
 Mason Jar light fixtures...




Jacque also gives a great tutorial as well.  
Thanks all for stopping by.  See you later on for the Newbie party.

Feel free to grab my crowed about your button if you were featured!
Photobucket

Labels: , ,

25 Comments:

Blogger ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

So much talent out here!! Great features Debbie!

March 4, 2012 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Sonny G said...

all great features.. I need to do that to my bench.. maybe I can Copy her's lol..

March 4, 2012 at 9:57 AM  
Blogger Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

Great features Debbie! I especially love the stool and that birdhouse chandelier.

Enjoy your day and feel better soon!
Pam

March 4, 2012 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

Great picture Debbie. I love that stool I have commented on it on other Party Blogs. Happy Sunday.

March 4, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Great features Debbie!

March 4, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Love all of these features...what a beautiful master bedroom!

March 4, 2012 at 10:51 AM  
Blogger NanaDiana said...

I got so sidetracked visiting those blogs that I almost forgot to come back and say Thank You! Great features. I hope you are feeling better soon~ xo Diana

March 4, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wonderful ideas I especially like the mason jar lights one day I will have those :)

March 4, 2012 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Becca Bertotti said...

Awesome features, Debbie! And, I hope you feel better sooooon!

March 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Becca Bertotti said...

Awesome features, Debbie! And, I hope you feel better sooooon!

March 4, 2012 at 12:20 PM  
Blogger Rooms by Ann said...

I missed the party. There were some awesome projects out there. Thanks for hosting. I won't miss the next one.

March 4, 2012 at 12:28 PM  
Blogger bj said...

OK....first of all, I hope you can kick that ole cold soon. I know how lousy they can make you feel.

2nd of all...now you might have to guess which one of your features is about to be my next copy cat.....:)

March 4, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie, our house has been there, I so feel for you with your cold! As for those pictures, there is some awesome talent out there!

March 4, 2012 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger Richard Cottrell said...

Fun to see creative people at work. Richard from My old Historic House.

March 4, 2012 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger reFresh reStyle said...

Love these features! I love your newbie party~it great for seeing all the new talent in blogland :)
Debbie

March 4, 2012 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Grammy Goodwill said...

Sorry you couldn't pass on that cold! I love that little Frenchy bench, too.

March 4, 2012 at 2:01 PM  
Blogger Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Debbie...

Oooh...such beautiful inspiration! Thank you for sharing with us! I love, love, LOVE that beautiful fireplace!!!

So sorry to hear that you are feeling a little "under the weather", sweet lady! Sending hugs and prayers your way...feel better soon!

Love ya,
Chari

March 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Shannon Fox said...

Oh that chandy is Ca-Ute! So porch perfect and screaming Spring =) Lots of great eye candy and so much talent. Thanks for the feature parade =)

March 4, 2012 at 2:39 PM  
Blogger Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Great Features Debbie. I so love the stool. Ps - following you on Linky - want to stay in touch!!

March 4, 2012 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger Bliss said...

I started a project last week, nothing big or amazing, but you know - gotta have SOMETHING for the newbie party. Hopefully I finish it now so another week without an entry doesn't go by. And then there is a magazine challenge thing or two...... I need a nap.

~Bliss~

March 4, 2012 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for featuring us with all of these other wonderful ideas!

March 4, 2012 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Blondie's Journal said...

I love the talent out there...these were some inspirational ideas.

Now, get some rest and feel good tomorrow!

XO,
Jane

March 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM  
Blogger Traci said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

March 5, 2012 at 3:07 PM  
Blogger An Oasis in the Desert said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I had a really bad head cold last week. Being the loving wife that I am, I shared it with The Man....lol! Being the sweetie that he is, he isn't holding a grudge. Just try to keep your "busy little self" warm, rested & don't forget those fluids.

I love your little tea cup tea lites. They are adorable.
CAS

March 5, 2012 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Sam I Am...... said...

Great ideas and projects....I'm trying to clean and stay on task but it's so hard....I want to do the "fun stuff"! LOL! Thanks everyone for sharing all your hard work!

March 9, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home