window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2012/03/daily-doos.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

The daily "doos"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: The daily "doos"

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

The daily "doos"

Today in the daily doos! 
HA, that popped in my head, and I thought,  that sounds like a fun title! I decided I would make a slide show to share with you what was on this weeks  daily doos  agenda.
It was fun!


As you can see I have been busy! 
A lot of people ask me, how I get so much done in a day.  Well, I really don't! It appears that way, but these things are spread out over the course of the week.  
I am a multi-tasker to the best of my ability these days.  I used to be able to whip things out in no time.  Now, it takes me a wheee bit longer! How about you, are you a multi-tasker, or do you have to finish what you start?
I am getting ready for the Spring'tacular party! Hope to see you here beginning March 12th!
THERE will be NO NEWBIE party that day, the Magazine copy cat challenge will be in lieu of it.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Photo slideshow created with Smilebox

Have a great day!
XO

Debbiedoos

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

23 Comments:

Blogger Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I love the daily doos! You were busy this week!!

March 1, 2012 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Gina said...

Now that was alot of fun! You have been busy indeed. I spotted a whole bunch of things that I can't wait to see!

March 1, 2012 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger The Decorative Dreamer said...

Looks like some very interesting projects you are working on there. I am just as impressed with the fact that you still manage to find time to discover and use so much new "technology" on your blog too. That was an enjoyable slide show! You are a busy woman for sure!

March 1, 2012 at 8:45 AM  
Blogger Amy @ Keep'n The SunnySide said...

Your Spring creativity is in full swing Deb!

March 1, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Marti said...

You certainly had a busy week. Love all the rooster stuff. Have a wondrerful day.

March 1, 2012 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger linda said...

well that was fun and i got to dance too:)

March 1, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger DIYbyDesign said...

That was super cute. I can't wait to see how you made those paper flowers. They look great.

March 1, 2012 at 9:33 AM  
Blogger Maria Elena said...

Oh, I can't wait to see! It looks like you are having a busy week!
It is going to be so much fun to see all the spring decor! I loved the slide show!

March 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

I luv how you continue to come up with creative projects to show off. Keep it up!

March 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Can hardly wait for the 12th. I'm on holiday starting that day AND i have my copycat ready to go C:

March 1, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Bliss said...

And you had time to make a slideshow tooooo!!!

I have to finish when I start a project. Hence I know what I'm doing for the magazine challenge and when I start it, it will be done that day. I'm actually chomping at the bit to start it too.

~Bliss~

March 1, 2012 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
You have been busy this week Debbie, love coming over and seeing all your new Ideas. My Tablescaps are a full time job now but I love it, Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my new Tablescape. I see I'am following your new linky now. I hope you have a wonderful week Debbie with your family.
XXOO Diane

March 1, 2012 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Daily "DOOS" love it!!! Good slide show!

March 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Savannah Granny said...

That was fun. Yes, you are a multi tasker! Wow!

March 1, 2012 at 10:27 AM  
Blogger Formerly known as Frau said...

You still rock in my book! You get more done than most dream about! I have lots of ideas but lack the will! I'm working on it though!! I blame winter and too much chocolate on that! LOL!

March 1, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger An Oasis in the Desert said...

That was a really fun video, Debbie! You have been busy! I'm definitely a multi-tasker, but I do have to keep them kind of compartmentalized in my craft room. I don't work well when things get too messy & cluttered.

Thanks, Debbie, for your nice comment on my new blog header. I really, really like yours, too!
CAS

March 1, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Debbie,

A lot of crafts going on in your home. :-)

Dee

March 1, 2012 at 11:16 AM  
Blogger Gypsy Heart said...

Cute! Lots of fun things going on. I know you're a multi-tasker...my question is, when do you sleep? :-)

I'd love to know about your techie knowledge. I'm not proficient in that area at all. Blogger is still not allowing me to change My Blog List.

Have a wonderful week!
xo
Pat

March 1, 2012 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

You're one heck of a multi tasker!

March 1, 2012 at 11:48 AM  
Blogger Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

You are such a busybody!! I could never keep up with that energy!! But you're so good at what you do!

March 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM  
Blogger reFresh reStyle said...

Woohoo, send me some of your energy and creativity!
Debbie

March 1, 2012 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger bj said...

This is tons of fun, DD....lots going on here....
and I am working,as we speak, on my 3/12 copy cat....hope a WHOLE bunch of people play along.
xo bj

March 1, 2012 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Sweet Tea said...

I like to start and finsh a project. It makes me edgy to have multiple things going on at a time. I've always been that way, guess it's a personality "thang".

March 1, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home