window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2010/06/i-think-i-have-fun-idea-well-kinda-with.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

I Think I have a fun idea! well kinda with a twist or two, or three.......

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: I Think I have a fun idea! well kinda with a twist or two, or three.......

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Think I have a fun idea! well kinda with a twist or two, or three.......

I know this is nothing new and is done all over blog land.  However, I am going to take it one step further  I love all before and after pictures,  and I thought I  want to start featuring some as well.  I would love to feature some of your before and after projects....big or small........

http://files.myopera.com/m2m99/albums/565102/mrm%20Before%20After%2023.jpg
It could even be personal, whether it is weight loss, before makeup after makeup, let's make it fun and creative.......
http://linein.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/wet_dogs.jpg This would work too!!~ FUNNY!!~
http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/glitters/w/weight-9102.jpg Could be a haircut, hair color change, ....pedicure, manicure etc........see where I am going with this?....just about anything BEFORE and AFTER!
Could even be photos you have edited....you see the possibilities are endless here....
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/142/322226875_c925ccbb2f_o.jpg

So what do you think?  Should we make it a linky party? and how often, I think we can all find before and afters of something don't you think? what I like is it is not limited to just home or furniture...could be personal stuff too!  ~ Hmmm...I need a fun creative button if that is the case...but no biggie, in the meantime, let me know what your thoughts are.  What day of the week do you think is good for this party? My garage salen party is a must, and will go on....hey did you see I have an extra little feature by my buttons?...you can click on that link and type in your zip code and it will let you know all the garage sales going on in your area...pretty cool!!~ So gal pals let me know what you think about this ever so creative clever, one of a kind idea (NOT) I think I have just broadened the idea, let's say that! It could also be where I feature one of you per week, that would fine too....but let's take a survey here....and the survey says........
http://www.bestweekever.tv/bwe/images/2008/03/FAMILY%20FEUD.jpg
  AND DON'T forget the OPRAH gig is still going onYOU can view my audition and vote
HERE

Labels:

32 Comments:

Blogger Donna said...

Debbie, how do you think of this marvelous stuff? I think it's a great idea - count me in! How about Hump Day (Wednesday) for this fun event?

June 30, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Good Idea!! Can I just say my momma calls me Debbiedoo sometimes.. From another Debbie Do!

June 30, 2010 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Sounds like fun Debbie...I could show you what I looked like before I was an Antique ha ha!! Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

June 30, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love the idea and think it would be great fun. I agree that Wed is a good day! Of course when you are famous how are you going to keep all this going?

June 30, 2010 at 8:05 PM  
Blogger Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Do ya think they keep up with how many times we vote for you????
I keep going and voting for you...and your idea is great!!!
Love the doggie photos...Once I got a fuzzy puppy (Pomeranian) for my son and decided he needed a bath before presenting him to my son...the puppy floated!!!

June 30, 2010 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger Flory said...

fun and exciting idea...go Debbie, I'll look forward to see more of that!
have a great day!
flory

June 30, 2010 at 8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's cute! Weight-loss? Oh, woo me!

Just voted for you again. You're welcome ;)

June 30, 2010 at 8:41 PM  
Blogger The Polka Dot Closet said...

I don't know, but I want to be with the "In group" I hate to get left behind! So, if everyone says yes, I am with ya! My son was over tonight and was reading your blog and voted for you he really enjoyed the mammogram pics! Oh, I have a great Garage Salen find when do I linky?

Carol

June 30, 2010 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger xinex said...

Wed, sounds good to me too, Debbie!Great idea!..Christine

June 30, 2010 at 9:03 PM  
Blogger Olive said...

I could definitely do the weight loss one as I lost forty-seven pounds recently. A linky party would be fine. I know how to do it correctly now dear Debbie.

thanks~olive~

June 30, 2010 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Sounds good to me since I will run out of things to blog on. I don't really care what day except Monday is not good.

June 30, 2010 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think it's a fun idea, Debbie. Yea, a linky party would be great. Not too often, but once in a while. Good thinkin!

I voted again!

Nancy

June 30, 2010 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Bonnie@Creative Decorating said...

What a great idea! Not sure how many afters I have but sure I can find some!! I have a lot of "in process"!!

June 30, 2010 at 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun adventure. Count me in!

xo
LeAnn

June 30, 2010 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Sounds like a really interesting and fun party, Debbie! It would be fun to see the different types of before and afters!

June 30, 2010 at 11:32 PM  
Blogger Grannys Attic said...

Sounds like fun! Don't know about weight loss maybe weight gain. LOL

Getting ready to vote again.
Happy 4th, Vicky

June 30, 2010 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

I always enjoy looking at before and afters, cool idea.

June 30, 2010 at 11:47 PM  
Blogger Jemsmom said...

I think it is a great party! I could totally do it! I always feel bad because I never participate in your other party, but I never go to garage sales or thrift stores! I'm bad... I know... I know!!!!

July 1, 2010 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger 1 Funky Woman said...

Sounds like a great idea, tell me when! Another vote for you, : )

July 1, 2010 at 1:53 AM  
Blogger SparkleFarkel said...

Sounds good! Wednesdays would agree with me, too, since I've been doing this ABC thing every Wednesday and it's driving me mad! Does it show? ...Do these pants make me look fat?...

Thanks!

July 1, 2010 at 2:41 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great idea, Debbie! It's fun looking at before and after pics. Still voting for you!...Michelle :)

July 1, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger The Decorative Dreamer said...

Sounds fun! I'm game as I often as I could. I don't think I'd something to offer weekly though, but once or twice a month I might! Any day is fine to me!

July 1, 2010 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Eve said...

Great light bulb moment! I'm thinking of something that I can contribute to the before and after. Hmmm....

July 1, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Olivia said...

cool, i love makeovers! Try it, i will join i just need a reminder email!
hugs,
Olivia

July 1, 2010 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Kelle Dame said...

Great idea! Fun as always over here!

July 1, 2010 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger FLOWERSHOPGURL said...

Hi Debbie, Fun idea, I hope I can join in once I'm settled in next month.
Hugz,
Kim

July 1, 2010 at 1:24 PM  
Blogger Momma Fargo said...

Funny dog pics. I'm going to send you pics of my convicts before and after prison. Oh, wait. That probably isn't what you had in mind, is it?

July 1, 2010 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

Awesome! I had been thinking of a Before and After meme...but that is about where that stayed!

So, I would love to join in with yours on Weds or Thursday...(actually, I seem to only manage one post a week...computer challenged... so, this would still work with the other memes that I do now around those days....I hope that you wouldn't mind that).

Blessings & Aloha!
I LOVE your before and after samples!!! :o)

July 1, 2010 at 3:41 PM  
Blogger Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

oops! I thought I had already been a follower! Anywhoo...I am now follower # 762 & adding you to my sidebar under "Blogs I Browse" , so that I hopefully can keep track of you better.

Blessings & Aloha!

July 1, 2010 at 3:44 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

What a clever and fun idea.

July 2, 2010 at 4:36 PM  
Blogger podso said...

great idea. Aren't you loving this weather?

July 3, 2010 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Anja said...

Poor dogs, but good laughter!!

July 5, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home