window.location.replace("http://debbie-debbiedoos.com/?b2w=http://debbie-debbiedoos.blogspot.com/2012/02/garden-inspirationorganizing-thrifting.html"); -->

This Page

has been moved to new address

Garden inspiration,organizing, thrifting, and furniture makeovers.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Debbiedoo's: Garden inspiration,organizing, thrifting, and furniture makeovers.

Debbiedoo's

Diy, thrifty home decor decorating ideas on a budget. Painting furniture, stenciling projects. Turning trash to treasure.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Garden inspiration,organizing, thrifting, and furniture makeovers.

Garden inspiration,Organizing your home,furniture makeovers, thrifting
Good morning! 
Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend so far! Today the sun is shining so bright, it just makes me want to go outside and start gardening.  
HOWEVER, it is only like 30 degree. 
 Last weeks newbie party was great as always.  I see this party is growing weekly, and it makes me so excited to see all the new bloggers joining us.  
Today I would like to share some awesome participants.


Don't you just Clematis?  I can't wait for mine to start growing.  His is amazing!
Not to mention he did a little repurposing for this job, so go check it out.

Wanda shared with us some home organizing, and I was really inspired to do some of my own this week.


There is Miss Bliss from Bliss Ranch.  Bliss shared her day out with her daughter and some scores they made....



Don't you just love the wire basket and all the fun goodies...yeah even the toilet paper looks good!

Then there is Sandi at Fuller Fair, who tried her hand at sewing! She did an amazing job on this curtain.




Last feature for today is Beth from a Little Country House and vintage Market.



 I really love her style! LOVE!

Thank you all for joining me! 
See you later this evening for the newbie party.

Feel free to grab my crow button on my sidebar..You have something to crow about!



Photobucket







Labels: , , ,

20 Comments:

Blogger Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Some wonderful features here Debbie! It is 19 degrees here in Asheville!

February 12, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Great pics today, Debbie!
It's still snowing here, and very cold!!

February 12, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger Cynthia said...

You are lucky it is warm by you it freezing today in New Jersey. Thank you for introducing to A Little Country House.


Cynthia
www.clochesandlavender.com

February 12, 2012 at 10:59 AM  
Blogger Eclectically Vintage said...

I love clematis - what a great trellis! Only in the 20's here in NJ!
Kelly

February 12, 2012 at 11:09 AM  
Blogger laxsupermom said...

I always love meeting new bloggers at your newbie party. It's one of my favorite parties, even though I'm no longer participating with a link. I just love finding new inspiration and meeting new friends. Thanks for hosting each week.

February 12, 2012 at 11:11 AM  
Blogger Sonny G said...

great features Deb.. I know those folks will be thrilled to see them.
Love the clemitis and that stenciled table. I need to go visit and get the detailed on both of those. Not sure how I missed them the first time..
Happy Sunday

February 12, 2012 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

Lots of great inspiration, Debbie! Hope you are having a great weekend...stay warm- it will be 30 degrees for a high here today!

February 12, 2012 at 11:36 AM  
Blogger ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Great features Debbie! LOVE that last table!!

February 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie, at the moment I am visiting in Florida and the temp is in the 40s. burrrr. No sunning today. Thank you so much for featuring my craft room. See you tomorrow. Wanda

February 12, 2012 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Hi Debbie,

Super features!

Dee

February 12, 2012 at 12:14 PM  
Blogger Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Great features!!; Looking forward to more creative ideas!

February 12, 2012 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Sunny Simple Life said...

Oh some good ones here. I am off to visit right now with coffee in hand.

February 12, 2012 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Oh, how I love that table in the last picture. My style, too.

February 12, 2012 at 12:27 PM  
Blogger Ann from On Sutton Place said...

These bloggers are wonderful. When I was "new" my pictures were definitely not this good! Great features. Love the climatis in the first pic. Mine is a dried up brown mess right now. I can't wait to see it come to life. Happy Sunday Debbie!

February 12, 2012 at 1:53 PM  
Blogger Bliss said...

I'm just sitting here smiling now! A week goes by and I forget where and what party I joined in with (I need ginko I guess!). That makes it such a treat and a surprise to scroll and suddenly.... "HEY, I recognize that thing!".

Thanks so much for crowing about my basket Debbie!!!!!

~Bliss~

February 12, 2012 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Beth @A Little Country House said...

Debbie, God Bless You! I have been running with all these crazeee kids all weekend and I just logged in and was reading sweet comments from ladies saying, Hey ur featured on Debbie Doo, and I was like WHAT! and I ran over here and You had my table up top!!! Thank you so much. You just made me feel like a million bucks....I will be talking about this for weeks.... I don't get a lot of adult interaction...can't you tell..YAY!!! Debbie Doo says I'm good!!!!!

February 12, 2012 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Rob Hunt said...

Wow, Debbie ! Thanks for featuring my clematis post on your features today. Major thrill. You made my day.

Love reading your blog and link up whenever I have something to share.

Rob

February 12, 2012 at 3:37 PM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

30 degrees?! It is a beautiful and sunny 65 degrees right now in Southern AZ!

February 12, 2012 at 3:38 PM  
Blogger Pam@OurAdventuresInHomeImprovement said...

What great features! I love coming by and checking out all of the new blogs. Thanks for helping so many of us get our blogs going through your Newbie party. :)

Pam

February 12, 2012 at 4:22 PM  
Blogger bj said...

What cute features....
I want that table in the last photo...:))
xoxo bj

February 13, 2012 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home